Live In Luxury in Cedar Park off of Baltimore Avenue, built, managed and maintained by Spak Group!
Available February 15th, 2020
Available is Unit 305 - 1035 SF - 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath - $1,600.00 per Month..
The building is called Pentridge Gardens. It is located behind Dockstreet Brewery on Pentridge Street (So, it is located within a short walk to the intersection of 50th Street and Baltimore Avenue).
• All New Ground-Up Construction (2017)
• Green Roof (2,000 SF) (not accessible)
• We Welcome all Furry Family Members (Pet Friendly Building)
• Doggie Accessible Green Rear Yard
• Camera / Buzz-In Security System
• Lots of Windows; some Factory Style (8' High)
• Indoor and Outdoor Bike Parking
• Central Air
• Individual 50 Gallon Hot Water Heaters
• In-Unit Laundry (Equipment Provided)
• Private Deck
• Hardwood Floors in Living and Kitchen Areas
• 4-Piece Kitchen with Dishwasher and Black Pearl Granite
• All Delta Faucet and Kitchen Accessories
• Fiberoptic Wired Fios Building
• Programmable Thermostats
• Aroma Sense Shower Heads that take Vitamin C and Aroma Filters
• High 11' to 12' Ceilings
• LED Lighting Throughout the Unit (Recessed Lighting in Kitchen and Living Room Areas)
• Water is Included.
• Great Location - Less than One (1) Block from Dockstreet Brewery, 34 Trolley Stop, Cedar Park and the rest of Baltimore Avenue Shopping Corridor.
• Maintenance and Management provided by Spak Group - a company that comes highly recommended:
See our referrals at 1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spakgroup/ - or - 2) Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/spak-group-philadelphia - or - Simply "Google" Spak Group
If the building isn't enough, then there is location! Located in the heart of the Baltimore Avenue Corridor within University City, you are footsteps from the 13 Trolley stop and a quick walk to Mariposa Co-Op, Dock Street Brewery, Satellite Cafe, Fire House Co-Working, Booker's Restaurant and Outdoor Wine Bar, a full service Wine and Spirit Store and the many great Restaurants, shops and the nightlife of University City and Baltimore Avenue. Although you will live near Cedar Park, you are not far from from Malcolm X Park (and its summer Jazz Concerts in July and August) and all of the activities at Clark Park, like Movies in the Park, Shakespeare in the Park and the Farmers' Market every Thursday and Saturday.
You are also 10 minutes (by car) from the shopping, gyms and amenities of South Philadelphia and Center City. Additionally, PARKING IS FREE and there are no restrictions for on street parking. The apartment is also located approximately one mile from Science Center, UCity Square, the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University; as well as less than a half of a mile from the University of Sciences.
This property is operated by the Spak Group; a Philadelphia based, community development and real estate company that constructs, owns and manages its own properties - just like this one! See www.SpakGroup.com to learn more information about our organization.